Trinity Presbytery

Click here to edit subtitle

Dear Presbytery,

The Christian Education Committee met Saturday to discuss the option of being able to have camp this summer.  There are so many unknowns still at this time that we have decided to wait until June and meet back again to see how things are going at that point.  We want to be very careful with all that is going on and keep everyone safe.  We will not have camp in June but are looking to try to have it maybe the last week of July, but this is dependant on several factors.  The committee will meet again on June 13 and decide how things look at that point.  We will decide for sure then if we will be able to have camp this summer or not.  

If anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know.  You can contact me at (Shannon Martin)

Thank you,

Shannon Martin